RASPBERRY-PI 3 - Workshop
18th August 2018 (Saturday)
11.00 AM To 05.00 PM
Venue : IIT Madras Research Park,Taramani,Chennai.
Cost: 920/- Per Head
Contact us @
About RASPBERRY-PI 3
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computing, and to learn how to program in languages like Scratch and Python.
During the course of the workshop interesting open problems are floated and the participants are
encouraged to think out-of- box and come up with innovative solutions. Post workshop, each
participant will have a sound exposure to Python programming and interfacing of Raspberry Pi.
A perfect recipe for innovation!
Workshop - Topics
Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Different Models of Raspberry Pi
- Why Raspberry Pi
- Peripherals of Raspberry Pi
- Mapping PIC16F877A Architecture to Embedded C
- Introduction to Hi-tech C Compiler & its features
Project to be Covered
- LED Running Lights
- Buttons Interfacing
- Buzzer Interfacing
- UART interfacing
Preparing Your Raspberry Pi for First Use
- Different Operating Systems for Raspberry pi
- Getting Started With Raspbian OS
- Booting for the First time
Getting Familiar with the GPIO Pins of your Pi
- Pin numbering Formats
- The Voltage hazard Information
- The LED Interfacing
- General information on other pins and their functionality
- The First Button Interface with Raspberry Pi
Since its an Basic Level of Workshop there is no Prerequisites ,
Student’s whoever interested can join this Workshop .
Note | Certificates will be provided @ End of the Workshop.
Register Your Seats
Total Cost : Rs.920/-
Minimum Rs.100 /- Would be the Registration fee for booking your Seats
Rs. 820/- can be paid on the Event Date.
If you are interested to attend the Workshop